We offer a variety of septic services in Orlando, FL, such as septic pumping, septic installation, drain field inspections, drain field repair and much more!
Septic Services in Orlando – Owning and maintaining a properly functioning septic system doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive! With the proper maintenance and routine services, your system can be affordable and effective for years to come. Here at Clark Septic in Orlando, Florida, we offer a variety of septic services, such as septic pumping, septic installation, drain field inspections, drain field repair, and much more! If you aren’t sure whether we offer a particular service, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Each of the different septic services we provide is complemented by affordable rates and a strong commitment to your overall satisfaction. At Clark Septic, our main goal is simple. We want to help you maintain your septic system in a way that is cost-effective and ultimately benefits your specific needs. When we come to your home, we will do everything in our power to make sure that you’re happy with our work.
Our dedication to excellent customer service isn’t the only reason why you should take advantage of our septic services. We also use products made in the U.S.A., are a member of the Better Business Bureau, and have been in business since 2002.
We Can Help with Maintenance to Prevent Costly, Messy Problems
When You Should Call Us for Septic Services
It is easy to forget about something you don’t often see, but ignoring your septic system when it is screaming out to you that there is a problem could end badly. Not only could you face a terrible mess inside your home, but you also run the risk of contaminating the water supply and incurring repair costs in excess of what it would take to fix a smaller problem. You could even end up having to replace the septic tank and/or drain field. Here are some situations when you should call us for septic services at your Orlando, Florida home right away:
- Chronic Slow Drains. If you have employed drain clearing tactics more often than normal and found the problem to reoccur or never get completely resolved, this is likely a sign you need septic services. This symptom can mean a drain field issue or a tank problem, among other things.
- Spongy or Lush Landscaping. Lush grass is a good thing, right? Well, not necessarily. If you find the area near your home’s septic tank and/or drain field is a significantly lusher than usual or the ground is spongy, or worse there is standing water, something is wrong and you need septic services.
- Odd Odors Inside or Outdoors. Odors aren’t just unpleasant – they are a sign of a problem that will only get worse without attention and resolution. Call us for septic services to diagnose the issue as soon as possible.
- Buying a New Home. A standard home inspection does not include a thorough septic system inspection – protect yourself by calling us before you sign the closing documents.
- Home Improvement. If you are adding onto your home, especially another bathroom or bedroom, you need to know that your septic system can handle the extra load.
Tips to Extend the Life of Your Septic Tank
Always have exceptional service – reliable, efficient, and on time.
“Always have exceptional service with Clark Septic. They are reliable, efficient, and on time. Frank has integrity and honesty and lets his customers know exactly what has to be done to complete the job. I would recommend this company to everyone! Thanks again Frank and Rob for a job well done!! ”
★★★★★ Sue S.